80's Night

Adam's ward was invited to go to Classic Skating with another ward for free. And it was 80's night. So since we were totally going crazy over our research papers, we decided to take a quick 30 minute break and go skate our hearts out.

It was really fun! It brought me back to my days as a 8 year old when I would try to imitate the figure skaters in the Olympics. It was really weird to be in the roller-skates though instead of the inline skates. Even though they were way harder to learn, they are much easier now. But the skates were free so it worked out. Adam looked pretty awesome in his 80's fohawk. And he was pretty impressive on the skating dance floor. Every time I tried to dance I almost fell. But he actually knew how to handle himself really well.



Yay for random fun times!

No comments: