I Love To See The Temple

And I went there on Saturday.



It was an amazing and wonderful experience for me. The whole time it was hard for me to comprehend that I was actually there. I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to be there with my family and Adam in the Lord's house.

One temple worker told me to look at my mom during the sealing because this is what she has worked hard for. I am so grateful for my parents and for all that they have done for me. I am so glad they raised me and taught me the gospel at a young age. All growing up I knew I wanted to go to the temple and that someday I would be inside the Mesa temple. And I was and I know that it really was because of them.

I love my family and Adam very much and I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that I can be with them forever. And in about 3 days I will be with Adam forever!!! I am so excited to be his wife and be able to spend eternity with him.

This is all so crazy but definitely a crazy wonderful.

2 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

:) congrats!!

Katy said...

Hola Megan!

Regarding your comment on my recent post: I like the toilet cupboard thing...it doesn't have a TON of space, but it holds enough for makeup bag, deodorant, etc. We have storage space underneath our sink that makes up for it. SO, if you have drawers under your sink still, then I think the cheap cupboards are a good deal. :)

ALSO. You must update your blog. That's all.

Love you!