all you need is LOVE

DSCF0341

My New Year’s resolutions can be summed up in one word.

LOVE. 

Love myself**

Love my husband

Love my baby

Love others

Love the Lord

 

I have tried to reevaluate my life this last year and find what I can improve on to make my life happier. This is when I realized that sometimes I struggled to show LOVE with others, myself, and my relationship with my Savior.

Not that I don’t have any LOVE. That is not the case. I have much to give. Yet there were still times where I found myself sinking into depression that I could not shake.

It then occurred to me that I could not be truly happy unless I was happy with myself. Which meant I needed to LOVE myself. And not only do I need to truly LOVE myself, but I need to grow closer to my Heavenly Father who would teach me more about LOVE. And once I truly loved myself and my Lord, that love would spillover more to my family. And when I showed more LOVE to my family, I would be able to show more LOVE to those who surround me.

And I knew once I could feel more LOVE in my life, I would be able to be truly happy.

 

I have a feeling this year is going to be one of the best ones yet. I am excited for what is ahead. I am excited to start over. I am excited to reach my goals and through them become a better ME. I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for me and my little family. I am nervous for the challenges and trials that I am sure will come. But I feel optimistic that I can overcome and I can succeed.

 

Here’s to New Beginnings!

::don’t forget to enter my giveaway!! you only have two more days to enter so do it now!

2 comments:

tracytreehouse said...

i think you are capable of reaching any goal you set for yourself! you might as well love yourself...everyone else loves you! have a wonderful year my friend.

leean robinson said...

You are the best! I love your goals. That New Years pic of Elijah is just tooooo cute!