j-j-j-j-just dance

this weekend my friends and I had a Just Dance 2 party. we each dressed up as a pop star to make the party even more awesome! (good job, Whitney for thinking of that!)

can you guess who we all are??

(the lyrics are hints. no cheating!)

group 2

 

cher 

 

 

 

 

Well I know that I’ll get through this
Cause I know that I am strong
And I don’t need you any more
No I don’t need you any more

 

 

gwen stefani

 

 

 

You think that we connect
That the chemistry's correct
Your words walk right through my ears
Presuming I like what I hear

 

janelle

 

 

 

 

 

Some people talk about ya
Like they know all about ya
When you get down they doubt ya
And when you tippin on the scene

 

 

ke$ha

 

 

 

 

 

What you got, boy, is hard to find
I think about it all the time
I'm all strung out, my heart is fried
I just can't get you off my mind

 

 

vogue

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

vogue 2

 

It makes no difference if you're black or white
If you're a boy or a girl
If the music's pumping, it will give you new life
You're a superstar, yes, that's what you are, you know it

Any guesses???

maybe the lyrics made it too easy…

 

of course Mr. E was there even though he wasn’t dressed up. I thought about making him be Justin Bieber but he lacked the hair…. poor guy he’s so bald!

madonna 3

he loved dancing around and listening to the music. and of course all the attention from the pretty girls.  until he totally freaked out cause it was way past his bedtime…

dance3

dance4

dance 1  

 

thanks girls for an awesome night!!

group 3

1 comment:

Hannah said...

1. Cher "Believe"
2. Gwen Stefanie "Spiderwebs"
3. Janelle Monae "Tightrope"
4. Kesha "Your Love is My Drug"
5. Madonna "Vogue"

Boo ya.