gingham love

i have really been wanting a great, transitional, comfy gingham shirt for a long time.
i see them on all the cute fashion blogger girls and have been coveting one of my own.
so when Fresh Produce sent me this shirt from their casual top collection i was immediately in LOVE!

FP3 
shirt: c/o Fresh Produce in truffle, pants: F21, shoes: Kohl’s, necklace: c/o Rhi’s Designs, belt: thrifted

FP1 
shirt: c/o Fresh Produce, skirt: thrifted, belt: thrifted, shoes: free, necklace: c/o Sebastian Design 

FP2
shirt: c/o Fresh Produce, pants: Gap, shoes: Target, belt: free, necklace: gift from Dad from Qatar

it is already by far one of my favorite shirts to wear.
{freals. i wore it three times this week. and not just for pictures… is that gross??}
it is so comfortable and really lightweight, perfect for the coming summer months when comfort starts to take a precedence over fashion.
and Fresh Produce has a lot of great summer fashions to help keep you cool & stylish through the hot weather.

plus {as you can see} i have found it to be very versatile and i love mixing & matching with it.
[which i think i’ve gotten pretty good at :)]
that is something i love about Fresh Produce’s selection of casual clothes, that you can mix it up with lots of different styles & accessories.

i seriously can’t wait to play around with more styles with this top.
it’s always good to go into a {mildly stressful} summer with some cute clothes to pull you through!!
so here’s to a summer full of gingham!
:)

 

:::p.s. sorry some of my pictures are weird & blurry [like the second one!]… we’re having some camera glitches where it doesn’t like my face… dumb.

10 comments:

Gentri said...

SO cute!!! I need one!

the Momma Bird said...

you look so beautiful!!!! love seeing how you put it together in 3 different outfits :)

THE COOKS said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Katie said...

love it!! i have been wanting a gingham shirt!

Skylar Magazine said...

That is a great shirt. I love gingham and I too have been wanting a gingham shirt as well. I love yours because it's so versatile, you can do so much with it.

I'm Sarah by the way. I'm a new follower, found you on Bloglovin and I have a feeling I will be visiting your blog quite often. It's very inspiring.

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

Alexis Kaye said...

All of those outfits (and the girl wearing them!) are SOOO cute! I wish I had the desire to get dressed every day....haha

katymitten said...

i love how you've styled this shirt, it now makes me want to go and buy one!x

Dearest Lou said...

Megan you are absolutely gorgeous! I love how you styled that pretty blouse! That's awesome that you wore it 3 times this week. Heck, I couldn't do it I'm always sweating like a pig under my pits ;P haha

Ashley + Nathan from And A DIY Life said...

LOVE that shirt! SO cute with all the styles.

- ashley

Unknown said...

I'm loving all three outfits!! Thinking I need a gingham shirt!