summer staples

i think i was in the middle of saying something to Adam. but for some reason i still like this picture :)
skirt: thrifted / shirt: thrifted / shoes: Old Navy, clearance [straps removed, similar here] / necklace: c/o Sebastian Design

this is basically what i wear every single day.
well, not exactly this outfit but something similar.

bright colored skirt,
fun & easy t-shirt,
statement necklace,
and comfy flats.

it's too dang hot for anything else. 

these are some of my favorite outfits where i feel most like myself.
all the best elements:
bright colors, comfortable, fun jewelry, and can still run after a toddler with ease.
i feel like my fun-loving self but still have the whole mom status going on.

beeeeeeeeest of both worlds. 
{sung like Hannah Montant, obviously.}


linking up with 

14 comments:

Carly said...

That shirt is so cute! I love it!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Unknown said...

I love your shirt! I'm looking for fun staple shirts like that, and haven't been finding any that I love lately. Maybe I need to thrift more.

Grace said...

cute t-shirt! :)

grace

http://herumbrella.com

Ruthie Hart said...

love that shirt!

Aimee @ Like Mother Like Daughter said...

i love this outfit and love that my husband and i aren't the only ones who think of singing best of both worlds anytime it fits!

Ashley said...

Love this outfit, especially the shirt! :)

Marie said...

Adorbs shirt!
Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

Julia said...

Adorable outfit! This is basically a go to outfit for me too in the summer. I like the bright colors!

xoxo, juls
Glitterandjuls.com

Kelly said...

I love the color of this skirt and this statement necklace!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

katilda said...

I like it when you wear outfits that are exactly like the outfits I would wear. This is such a winner!

Chrissy said...

Love your outfit - those shoes are totally cute! xxx

Sherry said...

That is pretty much my everyday style too only I usually wear a tank since it tends to get so hot in the summer. Cute outfit!!
Sherry
www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

What a fun colored skirt- love it! You look so cute... and comfortable :)

Anonymous said...

That shirt is so fun!! You are seriously too cute! I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style Link Up again today :)