ModCloth Wishlist

I have always loved ModCloth and their unique and vintage-inspired pieces.
It's always fun for me to go look over their website and window shop a bit.
Some eye candy :)

I can't always afford their clothes though but if we weren't students and I could buy my own presents (which I guess I could) I would definitely be buying some things from ModCloth.

So I thought it would be fun to put together a little ModCloth inspiration wish list for things I would love to add to my wardrobe.


ModCloth Outfit

ModCloth Outfit by mrs-robinsonblog 

dress // clutch // shoes // earrings // belt // statement ring // gold rings

But seriously. Those shoes!!!!

What is on your holiday wish list this year?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love this outfit

Kndbbdjk said...

Love the shoes too! My wishlist mostly just has baby stuff on it this year :)

Kalyn Randolph said...

I LOVE those earrings and that bracelet!