not your grandma's housedress

dress: c/o SheInside // shirt: c/o Romwe // shoes: c/o Sugar Love Boutique 

Please say hello to the most comfortable dress ever!! 
I could live in this all day every day 
{if Adam didn't roll his eyes at it so much...}. 

But truly this dress is my favorite. It's like a super-cute mumu. 
[Or is it more proper to call it a housedress??] 
And now I know why my grandma wears mumus a lot. And now I can be just as cool as her but in a slightly more stylish way ;) 

I had a lot of fun trying to style this dress in a lot of different ways. I think it will be a great statement piece for my wardrobe that can be worn in all seasons and stages of life. 

And it's just beautiful
I mean, tribal print, bright colors, AND sparkles?!?! 
It does no wrong. 

Also, these shoes. 
I'm kind of on a shoe spree right now and these were love at first sight. 
I mean, obviously. They're fabulous. 

So what do you think?
Should this go on the "Heck yeah, it's fabulous!" list or "Adam's hate list?"

8 comments:

Zalika said...

Hey Megan this dress looks lovely on you. I too like the print and its bright colors so much

katilda said...

I loooove casual dresses I can wear all day. It's like I get to feel feminine....in pajamas.

Jessica Sebastian said...

I want those shoes!! I want that dress!!

Brittany T. said...

heck ya it's fab! I love love that dress! me want too! lol

Ashley Ziegler said...

I love it and your shoes!!

Galaxia, a Nail Care Enthusiast ♥ said...

I love all of the bright colors and how you kept your makeup simple. And mixed them with black and white!

Kirsty and Seth said...

I love the dress and the shoes are just perfect with it!

Kelsey Eaton said...

That looks so comfy! Love the shoes and I never noticed how pretty your chocolatey brown eyes are! So gorgeous!!