things I'm loving lately: Put Me in the Story


This year for a special Christmas gift, I ordered Elijah this personalized Christmas story book from PutMeInTheStory.com. And to say he was excited about it is an understatement. 

Once he saw the book he carried it around the house alllll day and kept saying, "This is for me, Mom?!? This is my present??" 

But that wasn't even the best part. Once he realized his picture was on the dedication page and it actually said his name throughout the book he just kept saying, "This is my favorite book!! I love it!" 

So yeah, I think it was a good choice. :)  

PutMeInTheStory.com is a great gift choice for your little ones this season. And they don't just have Christmas books. They have lots of different books for all ages, even parents & grandparents. 

Right now they are also having a sale on their storybooks so it's a perfect time to order. AND they guarantee delivery by Christmas! So hurry and get your order in. 

If you do get one, I would love to know which story you chose! I'm already looking at other ones to hopefully get for future gifts (like this one and this one). 

Happy Weekend! 

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh, how I love this idea! I'll definitely be checking it out for my girls!

Amberly said...

Haha, he's so sweet! Maybe I should make one for myself?! ;) hahaha I don't think Howie would appreciate one and if I made one for Joe, he'd just look at me like I was the craziest lady he'd ever met. (I'm used to that look though haha)