WhatToExpect.com

It's been kind of slow around here because we are being lazy during our Christmas vacation, but I wanted to pop in and share some exciting news today.


I am so incredibly honored {and extremely nervous!} to be a guest contributor on the What To Expect website this week! I am still pinching myself to see if this is all a big dream. To be featured on a big, notable website like WhatToExpect.com seems too good to be true. In fact, when they emailed me to ask me to write an article, I had to have Adam read over it a couple of times because I didn't believe it. 

My article "How I Learned Motherhood Isn't Something to Check Off a To-Do List" can be found here. And you better believe I'm crying right now cause I'm still in shock... 

A little snippet: 

  "I always wanted to experience motherhood. Growing up I always had the idea of motherhood in the back of my mind when planning out my life, as anxious young girls do. But I also planned on obtaining a college degree, working in a fast-paced career, and changing the world. Whenever I played house, I was always the businesswoman who brought a baby to the office. Being a mom was just one of the things on my "Do Before I Die" list."

You can read the rest here.
I hope you like it! 
:)

8 comments:

Amanda Schroeder said...

Megan that is ABSOLUTELY amazing! I am so proud of you! You're a fabulous mother and wife and I hope you know I (as well as countless other women) look up to you drastically. I'm so excited to read it.

Francesca said...

Wow, what an honor! I loved the honesty in your article.

Amber Nicole said...

WHOA!! Megan, that is AMAZING!!!

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

That's awesome, Megan. Congrats!!!

Sue // As It Seems said...

This is exciting Megan! I love what you said about expectations of motherhood. It's not what you imagine but it's pretty fun :) xo

Amanda Schroeder said...

Meg! I've been meaning to comment on this since the second you posted it. I'm so excited for you! I think this is such an amazing accomplishment. And whether you give yourself credit or not, I look at you as a remarkable mother. Hope your Christmas was fabulous and your New Year is the best, too!

katilda said...

Ahhh being published somewhere new is the best! Congrats! And I loved the article.

Stacey said...

Great article, Megan! It's clear that you're accomplishing goals AND being a great mom all at once. I hope I can do the same when I start a family someday!