Sugar & Spice

{I didn't get to post about this before I had little baby girl since she came so quickly soon after. So I wanted to back up a bit and share the cutest baby shower my friend threw for me.}

[headband making station]
[the beautiful mastermind behind it all] 

On the Saturday before Anneli was born {just in the nick of time!}, my amazing friend Becky threw me the cutest baby shower ever! 
The theme was Sugar & Spice and it was filled with lots of delicious, sugar-filled treats. 
[My favorite, obviously. :)] 
Everything was amazing and perfect and looked straight out of Pinterest. 
There were even sugar scrub take-home gifts!
Seriously I was blown away by everything. 

And really Becky is one of the most talented, cutest, craftiest people I know. 
You should see her house. It looks like a magazine! 

This whole experience with pregnancy and now with a little newborn has made me extremely grateful for good friends who love me, support me, and sacrifice their time, talents, and energy to serve me. 
I know I couldn't have made it through the last 10+ months without so many wonderful people by my side. 

From baby showers to dinners, babysitting to dropping off Oreos & gifts, photography sessions to much-needed adult talk and visits, I owe a lot to my amazingly loving friends. 
I feel incredibly blessed and lucky to have so many wonderful friends who have helped me through this crazy time of life! 

{I get by with a little help from my friends.}

5 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

what a cute baby shower idea. Glad you had a great one.

AlexisKS said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Im dying. this is all so cute! But it also makes me sad because I wish I would have been able to be there!

Ryan Wilson said...

What a nice friend! Looks adorable.

Becky said...

Oh Megan you're funny. It was fun to throw your shower because you're so cute and sweet. I'm just glad we eeked it in before miss Anneli made her appearance. Love ya!

Kndbbdjk said...

This turned out to be so adorable! Love the little suitcase idea! So happy for you! :)